So if you want to see the official ‘third-person’ and serious bio, click here… Steven Sonsino biography.
But you’ll get a better sense of what might interest you (and of my style) if you answer the following questions.
Question for Worldclass CEOs and Business Owners
Call me and let’s talk about these questions.
1) What’s your legacy? (If you want to know more go here.) Then let’s talk.
2) Have you got a billion dollar leadership team? (If not, let’s build one.)
3) Are you crushing it in the emerging markets or are they crushing you? (If not, let’s build your leadership capability in the emerging markets.)
4) What’s your legacy? (Discuss.)
5) Do you want to be a leader that matters? (Most only focus on the bottom line. If you want to do both let’s talk.)
6) How do CEOs matter? (Do CEOs matter?)
7) I wrote a book recently called ‘The CEO’s Journey’. Where are YOU heading?
Questions For Worldclass Managers
For worldclass managers and bosses, answer these questions if you want to make an even bigger difference.
1) What are you known for? (No, your professional skill is not the answer)
2) How can you achieve more by doing less (Note to self: be a remarkable role model.)
3) How can you inspire your people to higher levels of performance, productivity and profitability? (Hint: show me the money.)
4) What are the Seven Failings of Really Useless Leaders? (And have you got any of them?)
5) How can you get more momentum in your life or business? (‘Your mission, should you choose to accept it…’)
6) How do managers matter? (Do managers matter?)
7) How will you make it to the C-suite? (Do you even want to?)
Questions for Rising Stars
If you’re a rising star, drop everything and answer these questions if you want to matter more and sooner.
1) What are you known for? (Sorry, your professional skill and qualifications are not the answer)
2) How do rising stars matter? (It’s not what you think.)
3) What are the New Rules of Leadership? (Because the old rules don’t work anymore.)
4) How will you make it to the C-suite? (Do you even want to?)
Solve your business challenges in a day
The fastest way to get to grips with any of these issues, if they’re important to you, is to arrange a one-on-one VIP Consulting Day, as soon as we’re both free.
I’m not the right choice for everyone, but I’m the right choice if you want someone with energy to help you address the question that matters most to you.
One day – one big challenge – sorted.
Call me on +44 (0)20 7060 7066 with a couple of days when you’re free. We’ll compare diaries and go from there.
I look forward to catching up with you soon over coffee.
PS At first I was worried. Antonio Coimbra, the magnetic CEO of Vodafone Spain, agreed to record a video testimonial for me and he started with the words ‘You’re provocative.’
After a short pause he went on: ‘In a good way.’
That’s probably all you need to know.